Time for Self Healing

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I took a month off from having a crazy year. Wow, can I say it was so hard when I first tried it. I honestly was scared to have a quiet moment because I did not want to face the sadness I felt inside with loosing my Father. For some reason my mind and heart would not mach up. It was so much easier to stay busy from dusk to dusk again. Starting this book has helped me already by forcing to me have quiet time. The mediation, smiling from my liver...well makes me smile. Smiling brings endorphins .. .endorphins bring happy feelings. I can say I am now quiet in my soul...and I am ok. It did not come easily  but with much prayer, fasting and temple attendance. I can say I am so gratitude to my heavenly family for bringing peace to my soul and a smile on my face. It is time to get busy with life!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment